Meet Monica and the Team
We help buyers, sellers and investors across residential and commercial markets make their Realty dreams a Reality.
Monica Davis Group has been recognized as a top agent by the renowned and reputable brokerage firm of Keller Williams. Equipped with state-of-the-art marketing and technology, her affiliation with KW has proven instrumental in helping her offer clients the most recent real estate technologies, techniques and expert knowledge.
Integrity + Diligence + Creative
Monica believes in vocation above career. As a woman of faith, a home-lover, and a passionate entrepreneur, she applies her values to everything she does. Diligence, Integrity and Creativity are fundamental to her career as a real estate agent as she consistently strives for excellence.
Prior to her career as a real estate agent, Monica owned and operated a jewelry business in West Pembroke Pines, FL. As small business owner, Monica developed customer service, leadership, and marketing skills that helped her to rise above her peers and other business owners.
A masterful networker, she connected with local businesses and created networking strategies that helped her earn innumerable referrals. In her spare time, Monica serves at the Soup Kitchen in Downtown Miami in collaboration with the Missionaries of Charity.
Having twice been a cancer survivor of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Monica is now a member of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society where she contributes and supports women in the fight against cancer.
Monica was born in Colombia, has been married for 19 years and has 3 sons. Her family serves as a huge source of motivation and a solid support system for her professional life.
When Monica is not working in Real Estate she loves to
Her skills and diligence earned her several accolades, including:
- Recognized as a Top Producer in KW Legacy
- 2019 BOLD Award (Business Objetive: A Live by Design)
- Pinnacle Award as Small Business of the Year by Miramar/Pembroke Pines Chamber of Commerce 2008
- President Award of Excellence by Miramar/Pembroke Pines Chamber of Commerce 2006
- Recognition of support with Women in Business Committee 2008
Carolina is originally from Venezuela. She grew up in a family of real estate investors, so from an early age she was exposed to the real estate world. A mother of two children who are their motivation everyday.
Working in Real estate has always been a dream that she wanted to achieve since she was young. She also loves being in contact with people and really enjoys working as a realtor. Being a realtor allows her to help families and individuals achieve their real estate dreams while creating lasting and meaningful relationships.
While doing business with her, you will receive personalized, competitive and reliable real estate services that are founded in the values of integrity and honesty. As a Keller William agent, she is trained and backed by the largest and most innovative real estate company is the world! In addition, she is happy to offer services in English, Spanish and French.
Don’t’ hesitate to contact her; it would be a pleasure to serve you!
Contact Carolina now 954.324.7481 firstname.lastname@example.org
When Carolina is not working in Real Estate she loves to
Roberto's passion for Real Estate developed later in life when he migrated to the USA. Prior to this passion, he had been practicing his Architecture profession for the past 30 years since graduating from the Catholic University in Colombia.
During this time, he gained a very diverse background in his career and comprehensive result-driven experience that combined with his skills of organization, responsibility, creativity, and adaptability serves as an incredible asset in the development of his Real Estate career.
He is an agent with initiative and leadership skills who is persistent, dedicated, patient, honest, who has integrity, and who has values and spirituality, that allows him to advise and find the right house for each individual client.
He is able to negotiate and close with success a real estate property, and he strives to meet all the goals he sets for himself. These traits along with his drive and passion to serve and help others, allows him to contribute in meeting the goals and expectations of his clients while enabling him to be successful in practice.
Contact Robero now ☎ 786.281.9359 📧 email@example.com
When Roberto is not working in Real Estate he loves to
Why to hire Monica Davis Group
Honesty and trustworthiness are the most important factor in choosing a real estate agent. It always has been, and always will be. But I would venture to say that today it means even more to all of us when it comes to major financial decisions like homeownership. That is why Monica Davis is your Trusted Realtor!
Hiring a diligent Real Estate professional to provide support along the home buying or selling journey is very important. Monica is a skillful and diligent agent that can provide to you full representation during the transaction for your best interest. She loves to do home work and diligence is her priority!
It may seem obvious, but Making Realty dreams a Reality is the result of creating unique plans and marketing ideas to buy or sell a home! Are you ready to work with a great professional?
Making your Realty Dreams a Reality
- Vanessa Frencia
- The Forero Family
- Vito Dioguardi
- Elvis Sepulveda
- Ricardo Zerda
- Domingo del Villar
- Hernando Forero Jr
- Lourdes Montano
- Edwin Vargas
- Agnes HaddadPembroke Pines, FL, 33029
- Hernando ForeroPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
- Jorge AmayaMiami-Dade County, FL, 33155
- Luisa BozzoMiami, Florida
- Julio QuiñonesPembroke Pines, FL
- Maria HurtadoPembroke Pines, FL
- Laduma DMCharlotte, North Carolina
- Sandra CerezoPembroke Pines, FL, 33024
- Indira Saraid Duarte MoraFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Lilian GanuzaPembroke Pines
- Ana Karina OchoaPembroke Pines, FL. 33029
- Carmen ChanyocPembroke Pines, FL 33026
- Mohamed HashimPembroke Pines, FL
- Andres CerezoMiramar, FL
- Iris MarreroPembroke Pines, FL
- Luis MejiaPembroke Pines, FL
- Victor MarreroFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Susana Elena Martinez CuevasPembroke Pines, FL
- Diana ForeroPembroke Pines, FL
- Edna OrtizMiramar, FL
- Jorge GarciaPembroke Pines, FL 33027
- Cesar HernandezPembroke Pines, FL 33027
- Hector RamirezWeston, FL, 33326
- Elizbeth OrtizCountry Club, FL
- Sandra ForeroPembroke Pines, FL
- Elvis ToledoPembroke Pines, FL 33027
- Thalia EndaraKendall, FL 33156
- Mavi Inversiones LLCPembroke Pines, FL 33027
- Maria HurtadoHialeah, FL.
- Carmen ChanyocPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
- Iris MarreroMiramar, FL, 33027
- Sandra CerezoPembroke Pines, FL, 33024
- Rosanna AbbatielloAventura, FL
- Tamara RothPembroke Pines, FL
- Ana RamirezWeston, FL, 33326
- Cesar HernandezPembroke Pines, FL
- Saverio AbbatielloAventura, FL
- Karla CebrerosMiramar, FL
- Olga TovarSunrise, FL
- Elvis ToledoPembroke Pines, FL
- Cesar HernandezPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
- Juan Miguel HaddadPembroke Pines, FL, 33029
- Juan Carlos CastanedaPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
- Jose Ricardo ForeroPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
Follow Me on Instagram
Like Me on Facebook
Subscribe to my Newsletter
and enter to win a FREE breakfast with Monica at your favorite spot!
Thinking of buying or selling?