Sell Your Property Easy
If selling your home is on your to-do list this year, you’ll have a lot of decisions to make
Integrity + Diligence + Creative
Thinking of Getting Your House Ready to Sell?
Houses are in high demand, making it a great time to sell. Let's connect to plan how you can get your house ready for potential buyers.
Nine Tips for Selling your House in Today's Market
Your success relies on several factors, and small details can make the difference between selling quickly for top dollar — or not getting any offers at all.
1. Figure out why you want to sell
Deciding to sell a home is the largest financial decision most people will make in their lifetime, so it’s natural to be a little anxious as you approach the selling process. Don’t worry, you’re not on your own.
2. Talk to a real estate agent
Hiring the right real estate agent should be first on every home sale to-do list—because you need agent expertise to double check the rest of your home prep plans.
3. Set a timeline you can live with
In the best circumstances, selling your home isn’t something you do in a rush. It calls for planning and preparation.
4. Choose a realistic price
The single most important factor to consider when you're selling a house is that you've priced it correctly. You must pick the absolute right price tag based on how much your house is worth if you want it to sell.
5. Prep your house to sell
As tempting as it is to leave all of those repairs you’ve been letting go for years to the next homeowner—doing so may sink your shot at a top dollar price.
6. Have a plan for showing your home
Showings are a very important part of the home buying and selling process.
7. Evaluate and negotiate offers
Only now does the real process of selling your house begin. You have to negotiate with the buyers to get what you want and need.
8. Close the Sale
You’ve finished negotiations and accepted an offer from a buyer. Congratulations! but there’s a list of steps to take before the deal is official.
9. Collect and store final Paperwork
After you sell the house, keep the documents for three years.
10 Best-Kept Secrets for Selling Your Home
- Pricing it right: Find out what your home is worth, then shave 15 to 20 percent off the price.
- Half-empty closets: Storage is something every buyer is looking for and can never have enough of.
- Light it up: Maximize the light in your home.
- Play the agent field: A secret sale killer is hiring the wrong broker. Make sure you have a broker who is totally informed.
- Conceal the critters: Not everybody is a dog- or cat-lover.
- Don’t over-upgrade: Quick fixes before selling always pay off.
- Take the home out of your house: One of the most important things to do when selling your house is to de-personalize it.
- The kitchen comes first: You’re not actually selling your house, you’re selling your kitchen – that’s how important it is.
- Always be ready to show: You never know when your buyer is going to walk through the door.
- The first impression is the only impression: You never have a second chance to make a first impression.
The right Agent Makes all the difference in the World
Monica Davis Group uphold an ongoing commitment to providing an elevated level of personal service. Our clients come first, and as a result, they are able to achieve more than they ever dreamed with their real estate investment. we always want you to experience the difference exceptional real estate service can make.
Some Properties Sold by Monica Davis Group
We love to help you find your perfect home or help you sell your current property!
Making your Realty Dreams a Reality
Our Latest Reviews on Zillow, Facebook & Rate My Agent
- Vanessa Frencia
- The Forero Family
- Vito Dioguardi
- Elvis Sepulveda
- Ricardo Zerda
- Domingo del Villar
- Hernando Forero Jr
- Lourdes Montano
- Edwin Vargas
- Agnes HaddadPembroke Pines, FL, 33029
- Hernando ForeroPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
- Jorge AmayaMiami-Dade County, FL, 33155
- Luisa BozzoMiami, Florida
- Julio QuiñonesPembroke Pines, FL
- Maria HurtadoPembroke Pines, FL
- Laduma DMCharlotte, North Carolina
- Sandra CerezoPembroke Pines, FL, 33024
- Indira Saraid Duarte MoraFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Lilian GanuzaPembroke Pines
- Ana Karina OchoaPembroke Pines, FL. 33029
- Carmen ChanyocPembroke Pines, FL 33026
- Mohamed HashimPembroke Pines, FL
- Andres CerezoMiramar, FL
- Iris MarreroPembroke Pines, FL
- Luis MejiaPembroke Pines, FL
- Victor MarreroFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Susana Elena Martinez CuevasPembroke Pines, FL
- Diana ForeroPembroke Pines, FL
- Edna OrtizMiramar, FL
- Jorge GarciaPembroke Pines, FL 33027
- Cesar HernandezPembroke Pines, FL 33027
- Hector RamirezWeston, FL, 33326
- Elizbeth OrtizCountry Club, FL
- Sandra ForeroPembroke Pines, FL
- Elvis ToledoPembroke Pines, FL 33027
- Thalia EndaraKendall, FL 33156
- Mavi Inversiones LLCPembroke Pines, FL 33027
- Maria HurtadoHialeah, FL.
- Carmen ChanyocPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
- Iris MarreroMiramar, FL, 33027
- Sandra CerezoPembroke Pines, FL, 33024
- Rosanna AbbatielloAventura, FL
- Tamara RothPembroke Pines, FL
- Ana RamirezWeston, FL, 33326
- Cesar HernandezPembroke Pines, FL
- Saverio AbbatielloAventura, FL
- Karla CebrerosMiramar, FL
- Olga TovarSunrise, FL
- Elvis ToledoPembroke Pines, FL
- Cesar HernandezPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
- Juan Miguel HaddadPembroke Pines, FL, 33029
- Juan Carlos CastanedaPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
- Jose Ricardo ForeroPembroke Pines, FL, 33027
Thinking of buying or selling?